It is the Tinagan Family who initiated this kind of martial arts; hence the name of the association carries such Family name.
We, the Tinagan Martial Artists, are called to promote and to work for peace and justice for the service of the society especially the youth thus, keeping them away from illegal vices which are very rampant and dangerous today.
Mode of Operations:
- The Corporation is organized to promote the different types of Martial Arts in the Philippines and Abroad.
- The Corporation will act as an advocacy group on the personal and Social Benefits of Martial Arts.
- The Corporation also promotes the selection and training of potential Ilongo Athletes among the Youth.
- The Corporation will be the one to represent the Members in dealing with Government, its subsidiaries, agency and instrument.
- Our dream is to form well-disciplined and Caliber Tinagan Martial Artist and to promote Social Transformation by:
- Showing respect for human dignity.
- Sharing their personal gifts and skill at the service of the community.
- Being one in promoting JUSTICE, PEACE and SOLIDARITY in society.
- Keeping away the youth from harmful vices through sports.
- Fostering the value of self-disciplined, teamwork and excellent a healthy and alert citizenry.
Note: It is the Tinagan Family who initiated this kind of martial arts; hence the name of the Association carries such Family name.